Spirit Seekers - Booking Terms & Conditions
Spirit Seeker's Terms & Conditions are summarised below:
- You must be 18 years of age or over to attend this event unless you have written permission from Spirit Seekers.
- We do not accept the use of any alcohol or drugs at this event. Anybody deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be asked to leave.
- There is to be no orders of takeaway food at this event.
- We do not except any damage to property or equipment. If you are deemed responsible for the damage of any property or equipment you may be billed.
- We do not except any dangerous or disruptive behavior that may cause harm or discomfort to yourself or others.
- Spirit seekers are not responsible for the safety of your personal belongings.
- Spirit Seekers staff members are trained and experienced paranormal investigators however we can not guarantee that anything paranormal will happen during the event.
- Cancellations by you - If for ANY reason you cannot attend the date of the event that you have paid for, you may attend another event instead, ONLY if Spirit seekers can fill the position prior to the event date. You may also send someone else in your place, provided that they meet the minimum age requirement.
- Cancellations by Spirit Seekers – Spirit seekers reserve the right to cancel the event. You may be offered an alternative event date but if this is not suitable then you will be given a full refund.
- Photos and videos will be taken at this event and your image may be displayed on various paranormal websites, promotional videos and other promotional material.
WE DO NOT SEND TICKETS THROUGH THE POST. Once paying for your places you can either print the confirmation page at the end of purchase or print the paypal recipt (emailed to you). If you cant do this don’t worry!!!. As soon as you have payed for your places your details are placed on our checklist and we will be expecting you.